Last updated 23 March 2020.
Due to concerns around coronavirus (COVID-19), with regret the following LEAPS events have been cancelled;
- LEAPS S5 Conference (18th March 2020)
- LEAPS Unicafe on campus (19th March 2020)
- LEAPS S5 Parents’ & Carers’ Information Evening (25th March 2020)
- LEAPS Seminar Event Working with Student Ambassadors & Volunteers in WP (2nd April 2020)
- LEAPS Teachers' Conference (13th May 2020)
- LEAPS High Flyers (9th-12th June 2020)
The following LEAPS workshops (in schools and on university campuses) have also been cancelled;
- 16th March 2020 Newbattle High School S3 On Campus
- 23rd March 2020 Craigroyston Community High School S3 On Campus
- 24th March 2020 Eyemouth High School & Berwickshire High School S6 Unicafe
- 25th March 2020 Armadale Academy, Whitburn Academy & Bathgate Academy S6 Unicafe
- 26th March 2020 Newbattle Community High School & St David's High School S6 Unicafe
- 27th March 2020 Wester Hailes Education Centre S3 On Campus
- 30th March 2020 Castlebrae Community High School S3 On Campus
- 31st March 2020 St David's High School S4 Workshop
- 1st April 2020 St David's High School S4 Workshop
- 3rd April 2020 Liberton High School S3 On Campus
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
We will be contacting all those who registered for the LEAPS S5 Conference (18th March), the LEAPS Unicafe on campus (19th March), the LEAPS S5 Parents’ & Carers’ Information Evening (25th March) and the LEAPS Seminar Event Working with Student Ambassadors & Volunteers in WP (2nd April) to inform them of this directly, and we will be contacting LEAPS Link Teachers where schools are due to have a LEAPS workshop or talk (in schools and on university campuses).
Where possible, we will aim to make relevant information available online.
Please bear with us while we make arrangements.
The LEAPS team is working from home until further notice, but if you need to contact LEAPS with any queries please continue to email us at email@example.com or call us on 07774336265. Our typical office hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
We are here to support you and we will get back to you as soon as we can.